Dear Valued Credit Union Member,
While the credit union is operating with an abundance of care, we are fully operational and available to serve our members. Thank you for your patience if you experience a momentary service delay as we adapt to operational practices that protect our staff and members.
If you need to discuss your loan or an application, please email us during business hours at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 424.233.3091.
If you’re facing financial hardship due to an interruption in your income, we can defer your monthly payment up to 2 months. If you need to start this process, email us at email@example.com or call 424.233.3091.
We’d like to encourage you, whenever possible to use our mobile app, remote deposit capture, online banking, and CO-OP ATMs for your financial needs.
As news about COVID-19 continues to develop, the health and wellness of our members and employees are our top priority. We want our members to know you can count on us to continue doing our best to serve our members.
We have several other ways of banking:
- On-line Banking (if you haven’t already, go to http://www.ptfcuup.org, and sign up today)
- Mobile Banking (if you haven’t already, download the mobile app today)
- Shared Branch Network
- Shared ATM Network
- Express Teller 800.983.9590
Rest assured, your credit union is fully capable and committed to providing our members access, assistance, and support for all their needs and financial services. We will send out notifications if we need to make adjustments in how we service your financial needs. We are committed in doing everything we can to make certain you can get what you need. If you have been affected by this current situation, please contact the credit union immediately and talk with one of our staff.
How can everyone help prevent an outbreak of COVID-19?
Education and ramped-up infection control procedures are your best defenses. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommends that you encourage everyone to:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when sick.
- Cover coughs or sneezes with tissues, then throw the tissues in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces.
Be safe and remember that your credit union is here to serve our members.